I am a research scholar/faculty. How do I get access to library resources?

I am a research scholar/faculty. How to get access to library resources?


If you are a research scholar/faculty, you need to bring your researcher ID, and a letter from the University either the regulation or the guide. Fill out the form by downloading here send all documents to library@iimb.ac.in you will receive a confirmation email.

  • Last Updated Apr 24, 2022
  • Views 111
  • Answered By Mansoor Koormath

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us